My LiveStatus.

22 June 2009

Sepemergianku...

Assalamualaikum to all readers...n something is playing like a waterfall in my mind and what is it? The time has come...today,on 23rd of June 2009,i'll pursue my studies,as International Baccalaureate Diploma Program Student at Kolej MARA Banting,Selangor...huu...just like a dream,and until now, it's still hard to believe that rhe time for me to 'rest' and 'honeymoon', is finally over...huaaa...but i must face the reality now,and erm...lets take a look on my persiapan2..





Uishh...mak'aih, a bulk of clothes! haha..well,for this sem,i've prepared about 10 full-suit kemeja n slacks to be wear during my classes,and not be forget,my necktie..huhu...i've also filled my luggage with clothes,toiletteries n etc..hopefully that no important things more will be left after this..



And about the document,i've complete them earlier coz it's harder to complete a single form from MARA if compared with a file of IPT form,why? Bcoz...nobody knows,maybe because the form is quite complicated,not as simple as other form that i've fill before...and the type of the form, a 3-layer-carbon one,make it more difficult than what i have expecteed before! i's only a single chance for me to fill them,or unlessss,if i 've done a mistake,even a single one...NO WAY OUT...u're completely will be a dead meat,man! Haha...but alhamdulillah,finally i;ve complete the form with flying colours..(?)Haha...:)

And on the next morning,on early birds, i'll start my journey,accompanied by my great fathers,thanx to him..huhu..from Keramat, Kuala Lumpur to Bukit Changgang,Banting,Selangor D.E...KMB,wait for me!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...