My LiveStatus.

19 December 2010

Makyong Dance at KLCC!

Just now aku hang out kat KLCC ngan Acap, and niat asal aku just nak hantar a 'stuff' kat Acap, and initially we wanna make it quick and clean a.s.a.p but out of sudden, we hang out and buying stuffs and sort of smthing like that. First thing first, we went to Kinokuniya KLCC, coz Acap said that he would like to find 'smthing' for his mom, or bro (which one, I'm not sure ) and suddenly when we entered the area of Kino, I heard a song played thru their P.A system, which is I can detect that it sounds familiar. I tried to look around and try to defining, if the music played is really related with any occasions held inside there. We walk around again and we see something that we did not totally or ever expect,will happen at KLCC, and again inside Kinokuniya, the Mak Yong Musical Performances! OMG! Ape punye coincidence la, teringat time menari kat KMB dulu,tp aku suka la tarian dia! I looked around and I see that a few representatives from broadcasting media (TV3 perhaps~) is recording the session and they were on air. Haha..then a woman gave me a brochure, stated there~
"Majlis Pelancaran Buku Seni Makyong dan Demonstrasi di Kinokuniya, anjuran Institut Tejemahan Negara Malaysia (ITNM) pada 19 Disember, 2010" Info tambahan disini.
Banner pelancaran majlis ni~
Padan la depa ade kat sini, and I staring at my watch, it 2.45 p.m, which is, now is a quarter to 3. But, I think I have watched the demo and some explanation, from the same representatives of UMK which done the same thing at my college before.

So I move out from the store, leaving the occasion and move to Denki Electronic Store, to buy some 'stuff' to satisfy my music desire. Hehe~ so this is what I got...

JVC Headphone Lightband Series; Model HA-RX300

Lepas test power,aku yakin ni la barang yang aku carik-carik selama ni dan sangat memuaskan naluri dan selera telinga aku ni, and Insya'allah barang yang sedia ada ni akan aku manfaatkan untuk bantu aku belajar dan mencari ketenangan dengan lebih baik,haha~ Berbaloi la,dengan kos RM **.** ni, kiranye ala-ala perbelanjaan yang berhemah dan aku rasa mende ni tahan lama. Bak kata Fariz Zaidi, kita ni klu nak beli barang, biar la keluar duit lebih sikit,asalkan puas hati dan tahan lama. Thanks to Acap gak sebab paksa aku beli mende ni. Nyata pengalamannye ngan headphone TDK nye byk membantu beliau dalam mengsurvey headphone ntok aku. :)

3 comments:

acap said...

booooooooo!

+firdausmatnoh+ said...

weh,diam r! haha..ko gak yg suwoh beli headphone ni,nseb bek mantap!

Abe Am said...

mak yong???????

=_='



=p


hahahaaaa...
I LOVE MAKYONG...

*sarkastic giler aku neh...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...